Kids style

Kids my age have began to be very interested in shoes. I personally have been into shoes my whole life. The main brand that people are buying Jordans.

I recently bought some Jordan 3 Denims. They cost $360. If you think that is a lot for a pair of shoes, that is WRONG! Some kids are buying shoes over $1000 and are going to grow out of them in 6 months!

Just like these TWO THOUSAND DOLLAR Jordan 1 High Travis Scott. I think that shoes are awesome and that it is cool that kids are age are getting into modern fashion. But at some point it does get excessive. Because it is inevitable to grow when you are my age so buying 2 thousand dollar shoes seems ridiculous. But a couple hundred bucks seems reasonable. There is my two cents on this topic.

Published by: White Jesus

Hi my name is Wade W, I play Basketball and Football. If I had a spirit animal I would be a Monkey because Monkeys are insane. If I could have any car in the world it would be a Toyota Tacoma in a dirt sand color. I love to play the drums. My favorite band is Coldplay. I have seen them in concert once and I am seeing them again this year in Dallas. If I could go back in time I would go back to the 2000’s because of the music. The most annoying question I get asked is, “How tall are you?” I am 6 feet tall if anyone is wondering. The most cringy word ever is “MoIsT”. I lived in San Francisco for 3 years, so my favorite NFL team is the 49ers.

Categories review, ShoesTags, , , , , 2 Comments

2 thoughts on “Kids style”

1. aight bro cool that you like shoes but like 2 THOUSAND DOLLARS? I feel like thats a lot of money to put into shoes if you spending more than $100. Idk you do you